I’m a Scientist – you’ve decided to let AGGELOS go

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now it’s game over for…

AGGELOS

This leaves just “Excitable, Nerdy, Chaotic.” Eileen and “Inventive, curious, philosophical” Andrew to fight it out for the €500 prize tomorrow.

What would they both do with the money, you ask? Eileen says “scienceXstudents.com! Science by students is an innovation in science writing. I’m going to pick 4 schools in Ireland and give 1 class in each the tools you need for reporting science – a digital camera, a voice recorder, and more! scienceXstudents will be a website where students like you write about funny, interesting, and/or important science issues, for people all over the world to read. (Because too much science is written by old people!)” and Andrew says “I would improve my building’s zoology museum to help when School students and members of the public visit.“.

The competition is hotting up and the scientists are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the €500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other scientists.

Vote NOW to make sure your favourite scientist walks off with the prize – VOTE HERE

If you haven’t made up your mind why not ask the scientists those all important tie breaker questions to help you decide? ASK your question

One student in each zone will win a €30 iTunes voucher for asking the best questions in the opinion of the moderators. So keep asking those mind boggling questions that push the scientist to their limits, and it might just be you…

May the best scientist win.

Posted on November 22, 2012 by iasieadmin in News. Leave a comment.